Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whats ur opinion and experiences on the clear blue digital pregnancy test?

im 7 weeks now and i keep getting lines on the stick tests and thought i was seeing things so i got one and they both read pregnant!Whats ur opinion and experiences on the clear blue digital pregnancy test?
it told me ';pregnant'; 9dpo at night time. I kept getting super faint lines on other tests so hubby wouldn't believe it without a digital :)Whats ur opinion and experiences on the clear blue digital pregnancy test?
i have only used one of these once out of 5 children and it came up straight away , i was only a day or 2 late aswell so pretty good i recon .
I think any brand works fine. I've even used the store brands. I always get 2 or 3 though! Just in case!!
Got a positive at 10DPO with one, took a further two a week apart as I wanted the conception indicator to rise. It did, I was happy!
Sorry not a big fan of clear blue, but a very big fan of First Response....


Use that one. I highly doubt it will be wrong
i think it works fine. but i suggest using the dollar tree ones because they work the same and are so0o0 much cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment