Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does the Clear Blue Easy Digital Ovulation Test work?

I am tryin to get pregnant and want to know if this works. Or wat really does. Please give some advice!!!!Does the Clear Blue Easy Digital Ovulation Test work?
yesDoes the Clear Blue Easy Digital Ovulation Test work?
It depends on you. Some women cant get the opks to work for them. Others have better luck. Just make sure u don't drink anything for about 2-4 hours before. Do the test during the day not morning.
I just began to use the Clear Blue Easy Ovulation sticks myself. I do know that it is pretty accurate when pin pointing your LH surge right before you ovulate. This is your most fertile day in trying to conceive.





I would suggest using this if you are having difficulty i knowing when you ovulate. Otherwise, continue to try during your fertile period %26amp; before you get the LH surge.





Best of luck to you!
I think clearblue is a waste.


I tried it and did not like it. Good luck.
yes it works, its been used by hundreds of thousands of successful women :) good luckkk
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment