Thursday, February 25, 2010

Do you think clear blue test are known to give false positives?

last month i took three and they all said positive and i wasnt pregnant. ive been trying for 5months and i took chlomid this month i hope it finally works soon!!Do you think clear blue test are known to give false positives?
Any HPT can give a false positive although I figured it was fairly rare. Try switching brands and see what happens!





Good luck!Do you think clear blue test are known to give false positives?
I took 3 when I was first pregnant with this one and they were all negative. I think each test has its own issues. BUT... I also can NEVER get a test to come out positive. Only blood. Good luck
You may have had a chemical pregnancy. There is NO way you would have had three false positives. Clomid would not cause a false positive.
maybe you were pregnant but had an early miscarriage? i used clear blue and sure enough it was right! all 5 that i took!
I've never heard of 3 false positives
wow I never heard of a false positive. I've only heard of false negatives.


Are you sure you aren't pregnant? Get a doctors blood test to be sure!
You probably had a chemical pregnancy, where your body makes all the chemical and hormone changes of pregnancy but no egg ever implants in your uterus. I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you and got your hopes up. I had accurate results with clearblue, and they're 99.5% acurate with a positive, especially if you get 3 in a row! I always have to test with different brands just to make sure I didn't get a bad batch or something. Better luck next time.
Check out www.peeonastick.com. They have false positive rates for different brands there. That's really unusual though that you would get 3 false positives. Are you sure you didn't miscarry?





Good luck on this clomid cycle!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment