Saturday, February 27, 2010

2 very clear positives and 1 faint positive test?

so I took 3 tests today and 2 of them came back positive with a clear line in each and my 3rd test came back with a light faint positive line. I went to the ob/gyn and my urine test came back negative. So which is it.. am I pregnant or not?2 very clear positives and 1 faint positive test?
yes hun a positive is a positive no matter how light it is if you can see it but gettinng a negative at the obgyn was a strange one get the doc to do a blood test hun all the best let us now how you get on x2 very clear positives and 1 faint positive test?
Your pregnant, congrats!!





Go to the doctor to get it confirmed.
I would go get a blood test done...those are 99.99% accurate!!! Most likely you are pregnant=)
You most likely are pregnant. The tests at the doctors office need at least 50 mlU of the pregnancy hormone to read pregnant while the early preganncy test sold over the counter can detect 25 mlU. This is probably why you got a negative at the doctor's office. Wait a few more days and go back in. It takes 3 days for the pregnancy hormone to double.





You are pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment