Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm 10 days late, prego test says ';negative'; and I have clear egg white discharge?

Ok, my husband and I have been trying to have another baby. It's been 10 days since my missed period and home test shows negative. I have discharge(not milky) that is clear like egg whites. In the past year, I've gone through 2 miscarriages. My daughter is 4 now and I can't remember if these were some of the symptoms of pregnancy. I also don't want to get my hopes up just yet. I really appreciate it. Thanx!I'm 10 days late, prego test says ';negative'; and I have clear egg white discharge?
Those are some signs. You have to wait for more signs though. Those aren't definate signs. TRY NOW.. now should be your ovulation time. That's probably why your discharge is the way it is..





Don't take the test until a month or a month and a half after. It will save tons of money =]I'm 10 days late, prego test says ';negative'; and I have clear egg white discharge?
hmmm thats hard, the clear egg white stuff is a sign of ovulation...have you had any stress this last month that could have delayed your ovulation. IT does seem like a long delay though. But if you are late and it says neg hmmmm. a blood test would confirm.

No comments:

Post a Comment