Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can I take a Crystal Clear pregnancy test...?

Without it being the 'first' 'morning' urine?





Will it still be correct?





And will it still be right if i have irregular periods yet if i had the regular 28 day cylce it would have been on Monday?





Please answer..Can I take a Crystal Clear pregnancy test...?
i took a pregnancy test in the middle of the day and it told me i was pregnant, i already knew, but it just kinda confirmed it for me. i was also 2 mnths pregnant, so i mean it could just depend on how far along you are. i would just wait hun.Can I take a Crystal Clear pregnancy test...?
I took that test,first urine and during the day it cameout negative,I really started to believe no I can't be pregnant,even thou the sight of food made me sick,my breasts were tender,I took naps which I never did before,become moody..just sad and mad at times...but that test said negative,until 2 weeks later I took ept.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment