Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is clear blue easy really a crappy home pregnancy test?

I was reading about how many people had false positives with them. Has anyone here had that happen?Is clear blue easy really a crappy home pregnancy test?
there is NO SUCH THING as a false positive....you either have the hormone or you dont. you can get a false negative but not a false positiveIs clear blue easy really a crappy home pregnancy test?
I used a generic eckerd brand test and was told about my son clear as day!


A friend that works at planned parenthood said that the generic store brands work as good as the pricey ones.


Not sure about all the cheapy no names though. It's all in if you follow the directions to t!
Never had a problem with it. Morning time, when you first wake up is the best time to take one too.
Nope! They were right on with me with both pregnancies and actually worked (with a positive result) the same day another test gave me a negative result with this pregnancy....and the doctor confirmed I was pregnant the very next day!
i used clear blue digital and it came out positive
I used a clear blue and it was totally fine





But it was a digital one
Here are the stats on the most basic pregnancy tests (the lower the number, the higher the sensitivity):





E.P.T. 40 mIU/ml hCG


ClearBlue Easy 50 mIU/ml hCG


Walgreens 100 mIU/ml hCG


Answer 100 mIU/ml hCG
I wouldn't put much trust into anything claiming that tests are giving false positives. Maybe you worded it wrong? False negatives happen often enough.





Both my pregnancys were confirmed with clear blue. No falses either way.
false positives??? are you kidding??? there's almost no such thing.


but i've always used ept, and always had false negatives :)
i've only had 2 positives with clearblue easy, and now i have have 2 kids. i used digital for my 2nd though... i gave the second to my sister from the pack because she thought she was pregnant, but it was negative and she wasn't.
why don't you buy a good, expensive brand to make your life easier?
I couldn't spend that much on a test... I purchased the Walgreen's brand 2 times (1 negative when I wasn't pregnant %26amp; 1 positive when I was pregnant)!





They all measure the same thing, some (like the digital) are obvious to read the resut and some can be a little more vague but they are all about the same amount as far as accuracy.
I have never used clear blue. I find First Response is pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment