Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I took a clear view pregnancy test last week Thursday, one line was bold and the other was faint.?

At first one line appeared bold, I took that as negative, however next morning I saw another line and it was faint.I took a clear view pregnancy test last week Thursday, one line was bold and the other was faint.?
if you have two lines with an immediate read then i would say its positive.. The negative may have come because its early and your horomone levels may not have been high enough..





best bet.. take another test first thing in the am.. go by the results of this test, and see your doctor.





my second line was pretty faint.. but i was indeed pregnant.. it says on the directions if any line is visible within the first few minutes its a positive..I took a clear view pregnancy test last week Thursday, one line was bold and the other was faint.?
I would go to your doctor and have them do a blood test just to be sure, if the tests are continuing to confuse you. When I took my first pregnancy tests, there was a faint second line, and even if it's faint, it's still there, take it as positive. But I understand where your coming from, maybe try the digital tests that actually say 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant', that may be more helpful.
After 5 minutes from taking the test, the results are not accurate anymore. So whatever it said before the five minutes, then thats the real answer. Take another one. And just to note, taking the dollar general p.tests does work. I know from experience. So to anyone that buys p.test a lot, save some money buying the ones fom d.general for $4.
I would check out the POAS web site. They have great information on all different brands of pregnancy tests and even show pictures of positives and evaporation lines. I really liked it when I was TTC!
If you got a faint line right away...Congrats! You're pregnant! But if the line didnt show up until the next day its probably just an evaporation line. I say try another test. The results are only accurate for the first 5 or 10 minutes.
You should disregard anything the test says after 10 minutes. A faint line after 10 minutes could be an evaporation line. Test again if you think you are pregnant.
it could have been a evaporation line.. they say results are not valid after 10 minutes due to this.. Although i have heard this and people have really been pregnant. I would say take another to see..
well id go get another test and take it. results will ususally show up within 10 min. even a faint line in those 10 min is a positive.
After 10 min its not accurate so you should definitely take another one. Chances are you many very well be pregnant. Good luck either way :)
You should take another one. That happened to me so I bought the test that actually says the word pregnant or not pregnant. Turns out I was pregnant. I'm due next month with a little girl.
mine showed up like that i sighed with relief but i ended up taking another and was prego
try one more test.....and when the time is up and you have read the results...throw it away.
A line is a line, but retest.
take another one but if there were to lines after the 1st 10 mins of taking it.. then you might be..

No comments:

Post a Comment