Saturday, February 27, 2010

I took the clear blue test twice and both had - but the end window never showed up i feel pregnant though?

i had a baby just over 3 months ago and ive only had 1 period ive had some spotting but im also starting to feel sick at night and getting cravings for icercream and really cant stand anything with oil like when i was pregnant with my first.I took the clear blue test twice and both had - but the end window never showed up i feel pregnant though?
It would not be unusual for you to still have some uneven hormonal things going on which are causing you to continue to have pregnancy symptoms on and off. It takes a while for all that stuff to work out to normal again! So it could just be that. If you had two negatives, chances are slim.I took the clear blue test twice and both had - but the end window never showed up i feel pregnant though?
get yourself a test thats reliable dear the clear blue tests are just a money maker and cost no more to make than one from your local poundland and they give you an accurate result if you do test with a different brand and you still get a negative you might need a blood test so see your gp good luck hope you get the result your looking for xxx
I agree with getting a digital test. I just found out i was pregnant about a month ago. My first test it only had one line, so I layed it down and walked away. Two hours later I picked it up to throw it away and there was a faint second line. I was uncertain, so i went and bought two different kinds of digital tests. They both say YES in plain letters. No confusion there.
Well, I would retest in the morning..I guess? I took the Clear Blue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test 3 days after I missed my period and the window showed up ';PREGNANT.'; Some tests can have defects though, so even if you want to buy a FIRST RESPONSE or ANSWER home p test and I think one of them even says ';Pregnant'; / ';Not Pregnant'; now.
maybe you are pregnant again you should wait about another week and take another test if nothing still then you might want to see a doctor to make sure
Get a digital test. No mistakes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment