Saturday, February 27, 2010

I took a clear blue digital pregnancy test it said i concieved 1-2 weeks ago?

This can not be possible as it has been about 5 weeks since my husband and I had sex. With the test reading this would mean that i am only 4 weeks pregnant, has this happened anyone else or can anyone else shine a light.I took a clear blue digital pregnancy test it said i concieved 1-2 weeks ago?
Where did you find a pregnancy test that told you when you conceived???I took a clear blue digital pregnancy test it said i concieved 1-2 weeks ago?
could be a dud! but then again sperm can stay in your uterus 3-5 days so could very well be true...take another test and see, but what kind of pregnancy test tells you when you concieved?
a digital pregnancy test only tells you if your pregnant or not....it does not tell you when you conceived...

1 comment: