Saturday, February 27, 2010

Clear blue test do you think i am pregnant ?

I have been ttcx3 now for 9 months and this month i used the clear blue ovulation tests where i got a smiley face and then today i bought the clear blue pregnany tests, my af is due on sunday but i couldnt wait so i did one of the tests today which came back negative, i know its really hard for you to say but do you think i am not pregnant or that it might of not shown up yet, i dont mind what you think would just like to have someone's honest opinionClear blue test do you think i am pregnant ?
id wait another 3 days and test again. sorry, i HATE waiting myself but i gotta wait myself..stupid time...Clear blue test do you think i am pregnant ?
well when I was pregnant with my daughter I took a home pregnancy test around the time my period was due and it came back negative. A week later my period still hadnt arrived so I took another and this time it was positive. So yes it could still just be too early. Good luck
honestly wish i can tell that you are pregnant but you tested 2 days before AF was due so i would no but you never know your hcg levels might have been low or not enough in the test just wait till you miss your period to be sure good luck Baby Dust
It could be early. When I was pregnant for my son I was peeing on every test I could find starting from 4 days before af was due. I got a BFP two days after it was due. It was an expensive week.





Good luck.
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment