Sunday, February 21, 2010

I got a extra faint positive line , like a really faint line on the clear blue pregnancy test, am i pregnant?

The line was so faint that i had to look at it from the side kinda. Like i could see it if i was looking start at it. but yeah, i could see it more from the side. i had REALLY look at it to see it. my boyfriend said that he saw it too. so i wasn't going crazy. lol. what do you guys think?I got a extra faint positive line , like a really faint line on the clear blue pregnancy test, am i pregnant?
Sounds positive to me! I had the same thing happen. I took another test the next day (one of the pink ink ones) and the line was much darker. Congrats!I got a extra faint positive line , like a really faint line on the clear blue pregnancy test, am i pregnant?
A line is a line, no matter how faint. As long as you read it within the specified time stated in the instructions, it is a positive result. You are pregnant.
You are pregnant. Even if it's a faint blue line. Meaning you are in the early part of your pregnancy. Congratulations!





I'm 16 weeks pregnant. You can view my pregnancy blog at:


http://joanna-shawn.blogspot.com/
No matter how faint, if it is there then it is positive! Congratulations!! Best of luck! (try again in 2 days because your HCG (pregnancy hormone) doubles every 2 days, so it should be darker then!
Any line is a positive. Look away from it for a while then check again to make sure your eyes weren't playing tricks... or better yet... just get another test. Best of luck!
Yep, even if it's really faint, if it's there then you're pregnant.





Sounds like it's time to make an appointment with your OB. :)
Congrats !!!
I think that you probably are. Take another test in a few days to confirm it. Good Luck. :)
A line is a line :) Congrats!
Yep, Congrats!!!!! If you are not sure just test again!!! Good Luck!!!!
congrats your gonna be a mom

No comments:

Post a Comment