Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have missed August and Septembers period and purchased a clear-blue easy digital test can I test now?

It said wait until about 5 days until your suppose to get my period which would be October 22nd. Could I take it now? I feel funny and have pregnancy symptoms.I have missed August and Septembers period and purchased a clear-blue easy digital test can I test now?
Yes you could have tested as soon the first period was late.I have missed August and Septembers period and purchased a clear-blue easy digital test can I test now?
If you missed August and Sept then you are past that 5 days before. You can test...but the best time is first thing in the morning. I would wait until tomorrow. Good luck, I hope you get the result you are hoping for.
If you've missed August and September periods then how can you be expecting another one on October 22nd? I would say you've missed your period so you can test anyday. However, I suggest testing first thing in the morning.
girl i was 5 days late couldnt eat tuna and tested positive within seconds... the whole taking test in the a.m. is a myth takle it now if your prego it will show trust me. GOOD LUCK!!!
If you missed August and September, wouldn't August have been your first missed period? I'm sure you can go take it!!! Let us know!!!! Good luck!
Yes, you can take it now. U have already missed two periods it will show up.
If you've missed 2 months of periods, then yes...test! :o) I tested with one of Clear Blue Digital's tests and got a positive 3 days before my period was due. Good luck sweetie.
Uh, if you haven't had a period since July I'm gonna go ahead and say you're good to test. =/
You have already missed two periods! You can for sure take it! Let us know. =]
yes u can test. and ull have accurate results. good luck **

No comments:

Post a Comment