Thursday, February 25, 2010

Faint Line on a Clear Blue Easy Test?

I took a Regular Clear Blue easy test on the 10th of July, there was a definite negative but a faint positive.








I took a second one 3 days later on the 13th, and the same thing.





Two days ago, I was spotting but never started my period.








Today I took a digital and it says negative.





What could cause the two faint positives and then a negative on a digital?Faint Line on a Clear Blue Easy Test?
Digital would be the better test, in my opinion. It told me before my missed period that I was pregnant and it detects the pregnancy hormone sooner. If you have missed a period by now, your best bet would be to have some blood work done and see your obgyn.Faint Line on a Clear Blue Easy Test?
Dipstick tests measure a pregnancy hormone. At lower levels, one may get fainter results. Previous answer is correct: any positive result, however faint, must be interpreted as a positive. Therefore, go get some blood work. Spotting is very common in early pregnancy. Bloodwork is important in case you have a non-viable pregnancy which may end in a missed miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. Check with your local health department. Good luck.
I had faint lines on my tests and they were positive. If you read the directions, it says that any line indicates a positive (even if it is lighter than the control line). I would take another digitial test (which always came out positive for me) or go to a doctor to get a blood test if it is within you means.

No comments:

Post a Comment