Saturday, February 27, 2010

I took a pregnancy test and it shows a ready faded almost clear, but you can tell?

So does that still mean I am pregnant? or what? I have a doctors appointment today to see b/c I am so late... 4 months almost...


but no one knows if I am late b/c the meds I was on or b/c I am pregnant.I took a pregnancy test and it shows a ready faded almost clear, but you can tell?
I can tell you from experience, that I had a positive pregnancy test that had I not looked at it a few times, I would have missed the positive line because it was so faint. It was very very light, and like I said, had I not done a double take, I probably just would've discarded it, and not thought twice until I kept missing my period.


Since you are going to your doctor today, you will get a definitive answer.


There is a website called www.peeonastick.com


Basically, women post pictures of their positive pregnancy tests, and you can compare your results with theirs. You'd be amazed to see the variety of results for positive tests. You can compare based on Brand and the test that you bought.





Good luck with everything!!!I took a pregnancy test and it shows a ready faded almost clear, but you can tell?
your goin to the doctor today so why not wait and see what they have to say? whether the line was faded or dark it still detected an amount of hcg in your urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment