Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can't tell if I saw a line or not on a clear blue easy test?

yeah I had a VERY faint positive on two tests it looked like it was a mistake and I was afraid to believe it because it was so faint so I tried a different brand of pregnancy tests and that showed a clearer positive. If I were you I'd just buy another test, try First Response. That's my favorite! :) Or you could try it the old fashion way and call your doctor. Can't tell if I saw a line or not on a clear blue easy test?
I would take another test...a different brand..maybe an early detection test. It could be that your pregnancy hormone isn't strong yet..or maybe the test is wrong.





When my tests were negative I remember squinting really closely questioning whether or not I saw a line. When I finally got a positive...the pregnancy line was like 3 times as dark as the control line.Can't tell if I saw a line or not on a clear blue easy test?
Even a faint colored positive line means positive! I would check again in a couple of days using first morning urine. If you're very early in your pregnancy, there isn't enough hormone to give a dark line yet. Sounds like you're pregnant, but I would recheck just to be sure:) Good luck!
I had the same thing for 3 days!! It was soooo faint. i was just sure it was an evaporation line. I finally bit the bullet and used the digital test to confirm.





These were taken over several days, and you can see how faint some were.


http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j210/h鈥?/a>





I am 8 weeks pregnant :)





Best of luck to you!!
Get the clear blue test that says pregnant or not pregnant! Lol. Otherwise you may go crazy. Or you can go to a local clinic that provides free pregnancy tests! What I hear is if you have even a faint positive, it's a positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment