Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I took a pregnancy test and one line was clear and the other one you could barely see.What does that mean?

There is a good chance then that you are pregnant, I would recommend taking another test.I took a pregnancy test and one line was clear and the other one you could barely see.What does that mean?
I had the same when testing early. It means that you are currently pregnant, however the hormone levels are very low and it is still possible that the pregnancy might not 'stick' which is sadly common and nothing to do with you. But all signs point to being pregnant.





You need to leave it a day or two and re-test, if you are preg then there will be a darker line. Unless you are really concerned then I wouldn't see a doctor until you are sure that your period at least a week late and you test positive.





I know it feels like agony waiting but it's probably the best option. Hope that you get the outcome you're hoping for.





Emily (41 weeks pregnant and still waiting!!)I took a pregnancy test and one line was clear and the other one you could barely see.What does that mean?
When I first thought I might be pregnant I took a HPT and the second line was very faint so I decided to wait a few days and re-test to see what happened. The second test came back same at the first; positive but you could barely see the second line. So that's when I called my general practitioner to make an appointment to see if I was pregnant; and she confirmed that I was indeed 5 weeks pregnant.
If theres two lines its a positive. doesnt matter if one line is faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment