Saturday, February 27, 2010

No period since august but got a negative on my clear blue test!? whyy?

iwant 2 know why this is frustrating.No period since august but got a negative on my clear blue test!? whyy?
ya same thing happened to me i was testing and testing now yesterday i got a positive i was three weeks late and it took forver for this positive to show so my advise is test once a week if you are healthy and regular with your period i bet you are pregantNo period since august but got a negative on my clear blue test!? whyy?
It could be to soon you could get a blood test to be sure but if you are stressing alot over it that could be why also. when i was trying to get prego i didnt have a period for 3 months I KNEW i was pregnant but i wasnt i had just willled myself out of my menstrual pretty much because i was so stressed. my doctor had to give me a pill to get me going again. i know it can be hard when you want it soooo bad but try to relax. Ive been there it took me a long time to finally get pregnant the first time.
well if you're stressing out cause you are desperate to know if you're pregnant then the stress might be causing the delay. . . but you can always take another pregnancy test to make sure.








good luck
stress weight anything could cause this check with your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment