Thursday, February 25, 2010

I did a clear blue test and clearly was positive,the doctor did one and it was faint he said it was unlikely?

has anyone else had a similar experienceI did a clear blue test and clearly was positive,the doctor did one and it was faint he said it was unlikely?
I did and I was starting to have a chemical pregnancy, I got a very strong positive at home and then at the dr's it was weaker and with in a few days I had a miscarriage. Dr's are NOT stupidI did a clear blue test and clearly was positive,the doctor did one and it was faint he said it was unlikely?
your doctor is stupid


the level of hormones are different at different times of day and he should know this


a faint line is still a positive one


the line on my test was faint and i was nearly 6 weeks gone
if it was faint it was still a positive if it was negative it would be clearly negative. repeat the test in 3 days and go back to the doctor.
I had a similar experience with my Doctor. He kept telling me I wasn't pregnant and even said I was having a phantom pregnancy!! Only when I was five months pregnant and really showing did he agree with me that I was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment