Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Will I be clear for a drug test?

I hadn't smoked pot for a long time and then about 2 weeks ago I started smoking. Like a few times a day on the weekends and at night during the week. How long should it take to clear out of my system if I do everything right? I have a drug test in about a week for a job. I can push it back for another week but will that do it?Will I be clear for a drug test?
after u smoke pot its in ur system for a month


lol good luck though!Will I be clear for a drug test?
after u smoke pot its in ur system for 1 month. but someone told me tht the smoke gets caught in ur hair for like a year
For everyone, it's completely different. For example, we don't know your weight or rate of metabolism.





I'll give you my experience: I smoked pot a solid week a few times a day with little-to-no exercise. I took a blood test for all drugs after being clean for roughly 3-4 days, and was completely clear of THC. Not a damn trace. So, a month to me is 3-4 days with a relatively small time frame of smoking (1-2 weeks).





A month is a blanket statement for all users to understand. As in, everyone has so many variables going on for them, a month should fit everyone quite well.





My advice to you would be to drink plenty of fluids, eat as healthy as you can (no huge sources of trans fat, saturated fat, etc), and exercise if you can. Break a sweat and get your heart-pounding and its pulse up. That's all you can do. Drink enough fluids to keep your urine as clear as possible through the day.





Also, don't waste time or money with ';detox'; kits. Simply put, THC is stored in fat, and you do not piss fat and nor will these kits speed up any process dealing with removal of drugs.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment