Saturday, February 27, 2010

Which test is the most accurate, clear blue or first response?

Hi, I'm 24 years old and have been ttc for over 6 months. I took 2 first response tests today which shows a faint 2nd line, I then took a digital clear blue conception indicator test which said i was NOT pregnant, which is correct?? My period is almost a week late.





Please help. Thanks in advance xWhich test is the most accurate, clear blue or first response?
My first positive test last month was with First Response and it was a faint second line. As long as the line is pink then it looks like your pregnant dear! HCG is still building in your system and the digital tests need a higher amount to register a positive than First Response. Congrats and best wishes hun!!Which test is the most accurate, clear blue or first response?
maybe you didn't do the digital test first thing in the morning so the hormone was not concentrated enough in your urine to detect it. It is common to have a false negative but very rare to get a false positive. first response is very reliable so i guess you are a mama to be


CONGRATS


wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy


Send us some baby dust please
I think you are pg, maybe your hcg levels are not that high yet so they are currently not detected by the digital one.





I so hope you are!! :)
i thought the first response was more accurate...take a test at the docs, that will be mega accurate.





good luck, my fingers are crossed for you x

No comments:

Post a Comment