Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have not smoke any illegal drugs since March 1, am I in the clear to have a drug test administer by the gov?

I been around people who smoke illegal drugs in open air.


I am not a heavy smoker of illegal or legal drugs.


I am 5 feet, 5 inches.


180-190 lbs


17.5% body fat





I am taking the test Friday, am I good to go?I have not smoke any illegal drugs since March 1, am I in the clear to have a drug test administer by the gov?
Possibly. It definitely has giving you time to get your body all clear of the drugs, but side effects you might have still.I have not smoke any illegal drugs since March 1, am I in the clear to have a drug test administer by the gov?
if its a piss test ur good to go..any other i dont know..
In your body build on urine tests or saliva you will be clean.


But on hair tests you will be positive.
if it's a urine test you should be fine, but if it's a hair follicle test then no. a hair follicle test will show drug use from a year ago. a urine test usually shows drug use within the past month.
as long as it is a piss test. if its blood or hair then you will probably show.


i think blood is 90 days... pot stays in your system the longest, i used to be a chronic smoker and it took over a month for me to clean up. but most drugs don't stay in your system long except pot or xanaxes %26amp;etc. if you use it often. coke and pain pills about a week usually.








hair follicle test can go up to 5 to even 10 years.
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment