Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you know how much HCG a clear blue easy digital test can detect?

It's the one that acctually says pregnant or not pregnant. I've tried looking on their website, peeonastick.com, and even calling the 1(800) #. (It was after hours and I really want to know!) Please some one help me!! This is driving me crazy.Do you know how much HCG a clear blue easy digital test can detect?
I think officially it's 25miu but actually it's more sensitive than that. I've got positives on them at 11dpo and found them to be as sensitive as first response.


A friend of mine got a positive on first response and a not pregnant on a cb digi, and then a positive on a cb digi the next day, so maybe they are slightly less sensitive than first response.Do you know how much HCG a clear blue easy digital test can detect?
its on peeonastick.com 25-50Mlu
10 miu

No comments:

Post a Comment