Saturday, February 27, 2010

Using clear blue easy monitor and digital test stick?

Guys I'm so confused. My husband and I have been trying for a while now and i have irregular cycles which is why my OB requested that I start testing to make sure that I ovulate. This is my first month using the CB fertility monitor, starting cycle day (cd) 7 it picked up my estrogen levels as high, yesterday was day 13 and it was still high, but later on yesterday i was having ovulation pain, and i just knew i might ovulate.





Once i got off work, i went and bought the CB digital ovulation test sticks, which gives a smiley if LH is detected, and if no smiley then no LH. It showed a smiley which means that my LH surge was picked up. I tried the test twice using to differrent set of urine samples and they both came postive for that time period which was 7pm - 9pm. This morning i was hoping for the monitor to show peak, but it didn't. The other test also now showed negative.





Should I go by this data. can LH surge be not detected in morning but later in the evening?Using clear blue easy monitor and digital test stick?
I am having the same problem! I am on CD14 and I have been having high fertility since CD9 .I kept having little sharp pains in my side today so I took an ovulation test around 1pm today and it came up positive..I took one a few minutes ago (6pm) and it came up neg...I am so confused! Im anxious to see what my monitor says tomorrow morning!


Last month my monitor worked so well...It picked up high at CD9-CD11 and then CD12-13 were my peak days. I ovulated on CD13 Let me know how it goes for you!Using clear blue easy monitor and digital test stick?
morning urine is generally on considered good for ovulation detection.Its good for pregg test.Its recommended not to pee 4 hours prior to test .It should be done once in the afternoon and once in late evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment