Thursday, February 25, 2010

I found out on tuesday 29th dec i was 1-3 weeks pregnant with my clear blue test?

i am already huge on my hips, my belly is bigger, i feel huge. Is this normal so early as i was not this big in my first pregnancy, also i do feel quite hungry alot and i am usually really active but i just do not feel like doing much, in my 1st pregnancy i enjoyed walking swimming etc but i just feel rubbish, does anyone else feel like this, and have you put on a lot of weightI found out on tuesday 29th dec i was 1-3 weeks pregnant with my clear blue test?
You generally don't gain weight until after 12 weeks. Just watch what you eat. Eat fruits and vegetables as snack, don't get fast food, and cook healthy meals.I found out on tuesday 29th dec i was 1-3 weeks pregnant with my clear blue test?
i took a couple of those test during the beginning of this pregnancy and it kept telling me i was early pregnancy, even tho i had had a scan and i was 11wks gone???? i also felt like that and just really sluggish but at 6mths they weighed me and i had only put on 5lb so i wouldnt worry to much each pregnancy is different and enjoy your pregnancy!
Every pregnancy is different.
Every pregnancy is different. With my first child I didn't gain but about 20 lbs. with my second child I gained 70 lbs and it all came really early in the pregnancy. I would just check with your doctor and make sure everything is ok. Good Luck!
You aren't even pregnant for the first 2 weeks of pregnancy. Yes, it's kind of odd to be showing when you're only 3 weeks pregnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment