Saturday, February 27, 2010

Accu-Clear test?

I took the test yesterday morning.. in the area where there is supposed to be the line for positive...there was a line but it was whiteish, not the pinkish color is was ';supposed'; to be, but i could see a line there....it was very weird...like the rest of it was colored and the line was white.





preg or not????





Has anyone who has taken the accu-clear test and seen this?? Please let me know








*I took EPT this morning and it said Neg...I'm gonna try another kind tomorrow morning to make sure i know what's going on*





*I know I've posted this a few times, but I didn't get many answers and I just would like to see if anyone experienced the same thing and if they turned out to be preg or not...Thanks*Accu-Clear test?
I have had a similar experience, not that brand of test, I knew I was pregnant (had a feeling) and I took a test and the line was on the positive side but very faint and my boyfriend said told you, you aren't pregnant, about a week later took another one and yes I was pregnant and she's about a year now...lol....it turned out I took the test very early in the pregnancy probably not even a month pregnant and that's what happened, so try another test...Good luckAccu-Clear test?
I've read that even a faint positive means pregnant...yours seems backwards though. It may be a defective test. Usually if you're pregnant, it shows up right away but, even though your other test showed to be negative, I would still take another one or just visit your doctor to get a 100% result. Good luck. I hope you get what you want!
Hey There,


I took the accu-clear test and got a very faint positive. It could be the hgc levels just weren't strong enough yet. I waited a couple days and took a first response and it was very evident:) Good luck and congrats:)
Hmm thats odd. May I suggest using First Response, It is the best in the market, and it very reliable and easy to read. Good Luck!
oddly enough, a lot of strip tests are like that





I perform several kinds of tests on different strips that are all essentially like preg tests (flu, strep, rotavirus, pregnancy,etc)





I know the little line you are talking about...I call it an ';anti-line';


like it's even whiter than the background.





That is a negative test result.





To be certain, go ahead and try it again in a day or two. But when I result out those tests, the ';anti-line'; is negative.





A positive test will be a definite line, even if it is faint. But not whiter than the background.





The place where it is whiter is where your pink line would be. There is actually a strip of chemical (not gonna get real technical here on you) right there and if there was any pregnancy hormone in your urine, it would be bound to a colored chemical and then stick right to that line to make your pink line.

No comments:

Post a Comment