Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I done a clear blue test 2 dys b4 my period was due it was negative still waiting?

for my peiod 4 days later done another test today still negative do you recon i could still be pregnanat???I done a clear blue test 2 dys b4 my period was due it was negative still waiting?
I am also in the same boat! I took a test at 9 and 10 DPO, skipped 11 and took a third test at 12 DPO. They have all been negative but I am still 3 days before my period is due so I am trying to keep some hope up. ';They'; say that not everyone can test early by a urine test, but it seems like everyone else I know has been able to test early. The most reliable test is waiting for your period- Stinks, doesn't it?! Just keep waiting, as hard as it is to do....Good luck!I done a clear blue test 2 dys b4 my period was due it was negative still waiting?
of course you could





urine tests arnt always accuret





go to your doctor and ask for a blood test, blood tests never fail





gd luck
wer in the same situation girl..i had my period today but its only slight blood..if u have an answer email me this is my acct. baby_bublitz@yahoo.com..TNX
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment