Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After all-clear on blood test, I still feel bad?

Last week I had a blood test for 5 things - blood count, being anemic, diabetes, lack of iron, and glandular fever, and today the receptionist at the doctors said that no action needed to be taken (so basically I am fine).





But I still feel headachey and have a sore throat most mornings, and also feel like I am doing everything in a sort of blur, like I'm not actually doing it myself.





What should I do? Should I take more iron supplements or vitamins or something? Thank you, if anyone can help!After all-clear on blood test, I still feel bad?
Vitamins definitely wouldn't hurt.





You might just have a cold. Try to rest more to build you immune system back upAfter all-clear on blood test, I still feel bad?
thank you everyone - all good ideas.

Report Abuse



It might not be in your blood. If everything is blurry then it could be a problem in your eyes or nerves. I personally feel like i'm not doing things all by myself and I constantly recieve clean bills of health. The sore throat could be sleeping with your mouth open, I do that all the time. I reccomend getting your eyes checked and not taking more iron pills because those make for long, heavy peroids.
I have exactly the same problem, minus the sore throat, plus tiredness lol!!


I also went to the doctors and everything came out fine. Have they tested for thyroid or hormone problems?


My advice is to go to the optician and doctors and ask to be tested again for everything!!
I take Good days vitamin supplements. They helped me sooo much. please look into it, just google Good days vitamens Lucinda Basset is involved with them and she's really into women's health.
Sounds like you have a cold or allergies? Try taking some claritin or benadryl and rest in bed and drink plenty of water.
Get a second opinion. Go to another dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment