Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Will i pass an EtG if I drank 7 shots and 6 beers on Friday night, had a test sunday at 8pm, but pee was clear?

I started drinking tons of water, pop, and Sobe at 6pm and by 8 my urine was crystal clear when taking the EtG.Will i pass an EtG if I drank 7 shots and 6 beers on Friday night, had a test sunday at 8pm, but pee was clear?
Unlikely.





The EtG looks for a chemical produced by your liver so you'll probably fail the test. I don't know what decisions you've made that have you taking EtG tests, but I'd suggest making different ones.Will i pass an EtG if I drank 7 shots and 6 beers on Friday night, had a test sunday at 8pm, but pee was clear?
I want you to fail just to further laugh at you ignorance. It would be great if you lose your drivers license or some other great way to keep you out of society.
What the hell is an EtG? Spell it out if you want people to understand.
i wouldn't try it. the test would prob. come back as your urine is too diluted

No comments:

Post a Comment