Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pass a urine drug test, clear weed out of my system?

So my parents signed me up for a random drug screening at school, they test it by urine, and I don't really know when it'll happen.





I don't want to wait till summer to smoke, because school just started...





I only smoke about twice a month. And I'm looking for a way to clear out my system within 12-48 hours.





Don't say NOTHING works and/or it stays in my system for 4-5 weeks. Because you obviously don't know ****, I've smoked a couple joints before and 2 weeks later I passed a drug test.





Uhhhh I'll probably just be smoking half a bowl or two every couple weeks. I just need some advice or solutions on something that'll clear it out fast or something that'll speed up clearing it out.





Pass a urine drug test, clear weed out of my system?
In the casual user (like you seem to be) weed will stay in the system for about 3 days. Most of the theories of how to get it out of your system don't work anymore, because labs tend to check to see if you drank too much water, tried to substitute with something else or adulterate it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment