Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm 10 days late, prego test says ';negative'; and I have clear egg white discharge?

Ok, my husband and I have been trying to have another baby. It's been 10 days since my missed period and home test shows negative. I have discharge(not milky) that is clear like egg whites. In the past year, I've gone through 2 miscarriages. My daughter is 4 now and I can't remember if these were some of the symptoms of pregnancy. I also don't want to get my hopes up just yet. I really appreciate it. Thanx!I'm 10 days late, prego test says ';negative'; and I have clear egg white discharge?
Hi there... I am soooo with you.. we are TTC no 3 and I look for any symptom at all but so far they are all ';phantom';!. However, I had egg white discharge early on in both my pregnancies... with my second it was the tell-tale sign that I was pregnant. It's apparently caused by rising progesterone levels and normally wouldn't be evident prior to your period. Incindentaly, I didn't get a positive HPT until I was 7 days late with my 1st daughter and 10 days late with my 2nd and they were only with the top brand available. Apparently I have low HCG levels so HPTs are not very accurate for me. Good luck to you!I'm 10 days late, prego test says ';negative'; and I have clear egg white discharge?
HI I am 6 days late today and still testing negative, I am having alot of the same discharge too, I feel like my period is here and when I use the restroom its just discharge. I am going crazy wondering whats going on. I wish you the best though!!
Ten days and no monthly period.... Give it another week or two if still no period then retest. Good luck!!! Me and my husband have been trying too.... For 6 months and no luck. We have a three year old and we lost one to S.I.D.S in September of 07. If you don't get it by the end of the month then you may want to call your doctor.
I have a little bit of CM too, and I am 5 days late for AF. I hardly ever notice my CM, but lately, it feels like I have a lot more than usual. In fact, often I'm going to the bathroom thinking AF has come, but it's just discharge!!





Good luck! Hope you get your BFP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment