Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After a blood test I have been told my kidneys are detiorating have had a endoscopy last week which was clear?

Now have a ct scan booked for my stomach what exactly would they be looking for ?After a blood test I have been told my kidneys are detiorating have had a endoscopy last week which was clear?
If they have done an endoscopy and it is clear, I'm not sure why they would do a CT scan of the stomach. I think it will be more likely an abdominal CT which includes looking at all your organs such as liver, kidney, spleen, pancreas, stomach, bowel and also blood vessels. Your last question was posted in the cancer section, is that of relevance in your situation?? I think if you have anxieties, it would be best to have a chat with your doctor to help clarify matters as it seems you have some unanswered questions/concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment