Saturday, February 27, 2010

Has anyone had successful pregnancy after two miscarriages? I had two miscarriages and all my test came clear.?

I had one birth 10 years ago, 7 miscarriages, and now I am 37 weeks preggo and this one is doing very well.There was only one that they clearly knew the issue on..it didn't attach right and the heart rate was 50-70, I choose to abort but it would have died or been born brain damaged (badly) So yes in my experience it is possible...its difficult to go through the losses and I wish you all the best.Has anyone had successful pregnancy after two miscarriages? I had two miscarriages and all my test came clear.?
I had two miscarriages about 6 months apart and am currently 9 months pregnant with my second son. Don't get discourage, keep on trying. Your next pregnancy will be so scary and you will be overly cautious about every little symptom you have but rest assured that you can have a normal pregnancy and a healthy, beautiful baby.
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment