Sunday, February 7, 2010

I took an accu-clear pregnancy test and i had a very faint line?

I had a very faint line in the test window and then in the other window is a dark purple line. I asked this question a few minutes ago but I am dying to know! After about 3-5 minutes the faint line in the test window dissolved but it was very very light pink. Also, it was the first line to come up on the test before the dark line in the other window. Anyone know? Thanks!I took an accu-clear pregnancy test and i had a very faint line?
if it was within the first ten minutes , positive, but i got what i thought was a positive and went on to get my period, some tests have an evaporation line, i seen a line when i turned it in the light, but there was absolutely no color to it and when it dried the line dissapeared, they were really negative:(. but when i have gotten a positive test,like for the first time i got pregnant, it was super faint, i ended up having a miscarriage at 8 weeks, my line never disappeared, so anyway test again in the morning, you can actually buy preg tests at the dollar store, and they work just as good, good luck and baby dust to youI took an accu-clear pregnancy test and i had a very faint line?
I would say pg. I've always heard even if you can barely see the line it is still yes.


Good luck and lots of Baby Dust to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment