Sunday, February 7, 2010

Anyone else had a faint positive on a Clear Blue test?

I have been off colour for about 5 days. Feeling very nausous at various times of the day and light headed. Did a clear blue test this morning and got a faint grey positive line, did a first response one this afternoon and it was definately negative. Not sure if I was imagining the positive this morning or if it was just an evaporation line. Has anyone else had this with a clear blue?Anyone else had a faint positive on a Clear Blue test?
Those clear blue tests are really dodgy and prone to false positives. If the line was gray then that is an evaporation line, and not a positive result.





I would recommend getting yourself a different test, preferably a first response because those clear blue tests are just awful.Anyone else had a faint positive on a Clear Blue test?
a positive is a positive. Unless you waited too long and you have an evap line like meaning longer than 10 minutes. But light faded line is a LINE congrats!!!





ALSO morning urine is more poetent. Make a dr appt to confirm the pregnancy via ultrasound or blood test or further more sensitive urine testing.
I had this when i had my second child, i took my test to the chemist %26amp; the pharmacist said to me no matter how faint the line it was a positive, If u are still unsure tho test again in a few days, good luck hun :)
i used the clear blue twice and got a very faint positive, im now 39wks preg, try your supermarkets own brand, they are very good, you might have got a neg as it was the afternoon and ur urine is diluted
A faint pos is still a pos. You got a neg in the afternoon cause the Hcg hormone was not as potent in your urine in the afternoon. Congrats hun! Youre pregnant! Good luck and God bless!!
I used Clear blue with both my pregnancies and both times it was a faint line :)
i was 6 mo prego and clear blue still told me no
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment