Sunday, February 7, 2010

Have any of you had a false negative on a Clear blue easy digital test?

When testing on the day of or the day after your expected period? I don't expect to be pregnant, but I like to hear other experiences. Thanks!Have any of you had a false negative on a Clear blue easy digital test?
Yes. I had a positive on a First Response - elated I went and got one of those because I wanted to see pregnant. It came back Not Pregnant. A few days later it eventually came back Pregnant when I took it again. Have any of you had a false negative on a Clear blue easy digital test?
Nope, just the opposite. I actually had a false positive on a Clear Blue easy digital HPT. (No lie)
so did i , tick tock , yep i had a false positive on clearblue digital but never a false neg x

No comments:

Post a Comment