Sunday, February 7, 2010

False negative on a Clear blue digital test?

I am TTC and am two days late I took a test this morning and it was negative. Has anyone had this happen? Could I still be pregnant?False negative on a Clear blue digital test?
Wow we both had the same thing happen. I am two days late and have neg test mine was clear blue digital to. I think I will test again in a few days. Let me know how yours turns out, and lots of baby dust!!!!False negative on a Clear blue digital test?
Sure thing. Some women take longer than others to produce enough hcg to give a positive HPT result. If you're two days late, I would recommend testing again in a couple of days. If after a week there's still no period and no positive test, call your doctor and go get a blood test. Best of luck and lots of baby dust!
It could be a false negative. Depends on how much hormone you produce. That particular test isn't very sensitive....wait another two days, if you AF doesn't show, take another. If that's negative then wait until you're a week late and call the Dr. for a blood test. Good luck!
Yes, you could. I don't like the digital tests- they are not as sensitive, and they don't show ';very faint'; positives, it's either yes or now. Get a regular test and try again tomorrow morning.





www.peeonastick.com
Any digital test is not as sensitive as say a First Response Early Result test. So, if you are pregnant and have lower levels of hormones then a digital would show you aren't pregnant even if you really are.
sometimes it happens. i tryed a test again after 2 days and it came out positive. good luck!
yea it could just not work

No comments:

Post a Comment