Sunday, February 7, 2010

I took an accu-clear test and both lines came up but the positive line was white then faded to pink.?

right after i took it, a white line showed up where it should be pink, but after like 15 minutes, it faded to pink. the instructions says that it can vary in color, so am i pregnant? or should i just go to the doctor?I took an accu-clear test and both lines came up but the positive line was white then faded to pink.?
yeah, those are confusing I am so thankful for the digital tests.





I would say you are pregnant, you shouldn't see any colored line at all for a negitive. SO since you did see pink I would say your preggers.





Go get a digital test and take it, or just make an appointment with your doctoe and let them firgure out the results!I took an accu-clear test and both lines came up but the positive line was white then faded to pink.?
I just read you have the same thing happen to you... when you used the accu-clear and it was white then went pink were you pregnant??





Im curious, we have been ttc for 6 months.. and there is a def line that was white but turned pink in the same time frame as yours!!!!!

Report Abuse



If there were 2 lines--then you are prego--Congrats--if you were trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment