Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do i know if im pregnant.I took a test and its not clear.I have alot of the syptoms.?

Im bleeding just a little and its pinkish.I know i should know the symptoms because this would be my third pregnancy but every pregnancy is diffrent.How do i know if im pregnant.I took a test and its not clear.I have alot of the syptoms.?
depending on what stage u are at in your cycle take test in week or so,u may not have enough hcg levels to be detected at this stage! Take test from morning urine, bleeding shouldn't interfere with test!How do i know if im pregnant.I took a test and its not clear.I have alot of the syptoms.?
Well if you took the test while you had spotting often that can cause what is a false positive. What you should do is take the test with first morning urine. That has the most hormones in it. Also i would wait till you are no longer spotting to take one again.
check for morning sickness and try another test. with my second child, it took me 3 tests before I knew I was pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment