Sunday, February 21, 2010

Should I be in the clear one month after using cocaine for a urine test?

Ok I know I messed up, hung around an old crowd and yea I gave in. Nobodys fault but mine. Iam 5'8 and about 220 pounds...Used about 10 dollars worth and about 15-20 dollars worth 4 nights later. First time in about 2 months. Have used very little in the last 2 years. Will I be ready for a urine test in a months time?Should I be in the clear one month after using cocaine for a urine test?
This is in the wrong section. This question should be in Health section or something; not STDs





Anyway, I found a good site that explains the urine test after cocain use.





It says that it basically depends on your body's rate and ability to get rid of it.





Check out the site at the bottom and please try to stay clean! Good luck and take care!Should I be in the clear one month after using cocaine for a urine test?
Yes you will, cocaine only stays in your system for 72 hours after using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment