Thursday, February 18, 2010

I had two lines on my clear blue pregnancy test.Am i pregnent?

I have an irregular period and I took a clear blue easy digital pregnancy test, and it had two lines on it. Am I pregnant?I had two lines on my clear blue pregnancy test.Am i pregnent?
A digital test will always show 2 lines, whether you are pregnant or not (because it picks up another hormone too). If it says ';Not Pregnant'; then it means not pregnant - or at least, no pregnancy hormone was detected in your urine at that time.I had two lines on my clear blue pregnancy test.Am i pregnent?
try going to peeonastick.com it lists all of the tests and what the results mean.
Well when u see two line on any pregnancy test it usually means that u are pregnant.
What does the instructions say? I have never used that brand. Sorry
Yes, irregular periods are not going to create a false positive. The test checks for the presence of the pregnancy hormone hcg. If its present it gives a positive result so congrats!
For sure you are pregnant....congrats.
..read through the instructions... it will tell you on there.
if its the line one then yes congratulations! if its the digital it should actually read - pregnant-or not pregnant-spells it out for u,good luck
peeonastick.com tells you that no matter if it has two lines or not, its not a result on the digital...go to peeonastick.com and read the section '; secrets of the digital';...you are not pregnant hun...go read that!
digital is the one that says pregnant on it no?..if u take the strip out and theres 2 lines..but it says not pregnant.. then it means not pregnant.
http://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/cbed.html











Go to this web site and it will show you a picture...two lines. this means your pregnant congratulations Hun
Yes it means your pregnant, but if you still don't feel sure take a test that says pregnant are not pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment