Thursday, February 18, 2010

Test Sticks with Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?

This is my first month using the monitor. I've already hit my peak fertility. I'm now on day 25 and it keeps asking me for more tests even though it's already detected the LH surge. I'm out of test sticks. Is it necessary to keep testing? Thanks!Test Sticks with Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?
No. If it gave you your ';peak'; then it will automatically give you a ';peak ';for the next day followed by a ';high'; the day after that. I heard you can put plain water on the test stick the day after the first ';peak'; and it will always read the same way. Save your strips, they're expensive. Once I saw my peak I stopped testing until after the next period.Test Sticks with Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?
Actually, you should keep testing even if you already had your peak especially in the first month when the monitor is getting to ';know'; your cycle. Not testing when it tells you too can throw off your results for the next time. My first month it had me test 20 days even after my peak. I know it seems like you can get away without testing but it can throw off the results for later cycles. But yes Brindle is correct, the second day after peak is always a peak day as well. The instructions tell you that it will automatically do this. Makes sense to me b/c you want to be sure you catch the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment