Thursday, February 18, 2010

How accurate is the clear blue digital pregnancy test ?

i took a clear blue pregnancy test and it gave me a positive how accurate is it?How accurate is the clear blue digital pregnancy test ?
Guess what? Your pregnant...those are more likely not accurate when they say negative than positive. Those tests measure the hcg in your urine and that only appears when you are pregnant....no other time. And there are only a few drugs that can mimic that hormone like drugs that contain a synthetic form of hcg...which most women have never been on. Pick some names, buy a car seat and sit back and enjoy the ride! Your gonna be a mom soon! :)





Good luck!How accurate is the clear blue digital pregnancy test ?
I used the Clearblue Digital pregnancy test when I tested on New Years Day. With me it came up within 3 minutes with ';Pregnant'; and below 2 - 3 weeks. I got the pregnancy confirmed by the doctor but it turns out I was actually 6 weeks at the time, not 2 - 3. Other than that it was very accurate.
False positives are very uncommon for any brand of pregnancy test. My doctor wouldn't even do a test to confirm my pregnancy once I had a positive on a home pregnancy test because the chances of getting a false negative are so slim. You're pregnant.
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment