Thursday, February 18, 2010

Before taking AP Calculus AB test, do they check or clear any programs from ur calculator?

Just wondering if I should delete programs or leave them for my benefit. I have a Ti-89 titianium.Before taking AP Calculus AB test, do they check or clear any programs from ur calculator?
From the collegeboard (the company that distributes the test) website:





';Calculator memories will not be cleared. Students are allowed to bring to the exam calculators containing whatever programs they want.';Before taking AP Calculus AB test, do they check or clear any programs from ur calculator?
They clear that baby. If you have particularly dull-witted proctors, you can get away with hiding the files and setting them up to not delete, but my calc teacher was on the up-and-up so I can't tell you how to do that. Good luck and I hope you get your programs...you need all the help you can get with that exam!
probably they will delete them. when i took my IB exam for math, they checked our calculators for programs and applications.
no do they not clear programs

No comments:

Post a Comment