Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will expired Clear blue fertility monitor test sticks still work?

I was going to buy some on ebay and people on there are saying they will still work but I am hesitant. Anyone have experience with this?Will expired Clear blue fertility monitor test sticks still work?
I wouldn't buy them if over 1 month old and even then you are risking it. If they weren't stored properly (left in heat or very cold temps) on top of being expired then they are no good. I would just spend the extra $20-$30 on ones you know are good.Will expired Clear blue fertility monitor test sticks still work?
I have never used an expired pregnancy test of any sort so can't really answer, but rather than take the risk why don't you buy the cheaper ones from the supermarket they work just as well for a fraction of the price, good luck whatever you decide.
Try the ovulation calendar


http://www.softorbits.com/awc


to trace your cycle and find days when you are most fertile.


Good luck!
I have used expired ones before, and they still worked fine. They were only expired by a few months, so if they're several years old, I wouldn't buy them off of eBay. Good luck to you!
I bought some from ebay that is about 7months expired and they work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment