Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why would I have clear sticky dischage after a + pregnancy test?

I am over a month late and had one + test and one -. I have been having clear sticky discharge for the past two days ( its not smelly) TMI I know, sorry. If this is consistant with Ovulation than why is my period so late and the positive test? P.S. I am going to make an appt with an Ob on Monday. Just wondering what you all have experienced.Why would I have clear sticky dischage after a + pregnancy test?
You can experience discharge throughout pregnancy and it's very common, especially in the latter half. If you had a positive test then you're pregnant.Why would I have clear sticky dischage after a + pregnancy test?
I noticed clear stringy discharge, like when I ovulate, when I tested positive too. It would always feel wet, sometimes enough to use a panty liner. That's one way I kinda knew I was pregnant before I tested. A positive definately means your pregnant, so congrats, and you'll see discharge changes throughout the pregnancy. It will be clear and stringy somedays and white and thick other days. I am 30 weeks, so almost 7 months, and I don't have a lot of discharge...a normal amount I guess. Good luck and congrats. :)
IF YOU HAD A TEST THAT WAS POSITIVE THEN YOU ARE PREGNANT


AND WHEN YOUR PREGNANT YOU HAVE DISCHARGE MORE SO LATER ON

No comments:

Post a Comment