Sunday, February 7, 2010

What would I do to clear my drugs test clean?

Tell me anything that would work to clean a drug test,


From experience,


Or if you've read it on the internet or something.What would I do to clear my drugs test clean?
my friends parents own a sex shop and they sell detox.. some of it tastes pretty good





depending on what ';strength'; you get its best to drink it 2 hours prior to the drug test...What would I do to clear my drugs test clean?
Hahaha, dude i was so stressed about mine today, cause i had smoked marajuana sunday, and had a test today, what i did is i drank lemon juice mixed in with tea, and i mean a lot, untill i was pissing like a *****.





Also, make sure your piss is yellow. (ew)





And when you go in for the drug test, pee into the toilet first, then pee into the cup.





THC is stored in fat cells, and lemon juice kills that. So if your talking about weed theres your soloution. it really worked for me, no traces, but i weigh 108 ibs.
Niacin works..it burns your skin though..but it last just a few hours. You could also go to a head shop and buy a bottle of clear. You take that just before your drug test. Or you could drink pickle juice and vinegar and lots of water so you pee the drugs out.Or you could just quit doing drugs . Good Luck...
well if its weed and its a a pee test u need some detox and that will take about a month to get it out of ur system. but if its a hair test theres no way u can hide that for the rest of ur life. and for alcahol that would take 9-10 years to get that out of ur blood stream
Get drunk by Drinking Alchol really Drunk. The Blood will be Covered with the Alchol and when you be out of Drunk then the Blood will be clean with Drugs. My Friends has tired it
a lot of sterilized milk before test worked for my friend before
quit doing drugs. sheesh.
DON'T DO DRUGS...DUMBASS!
no drugs would be a good start
quit doing drugs.
i would have to agree

No comments:

Post a Comment