Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it normal for Clear Blue pregnancy tests to have a negative faint blue line even before the test is used?

I noticed that when I opened the package for the individual test, there was already a light blue negative sign. Is it normal for that brand or all brands? I've never noticed that before. Please and thank you for your help!Is it normal for Clear Blue pregnancy tests to have a negative faint blue line even before the test is used?
I'm not sure if it was clear blue easy, but I did have a test like that once and it said I was pregnant. The negative line is going to show up no matter what. It's the second line you should be paying attention to.Is it normal for Clear Blue pregnancy tests to have a negative faint blue line even before the test is used?
hm...I know sometimes on cheaper ones you can see where the line may be. BUT...since it is still early enough in the day, look on the box and call the customer service # and ask them. You may get a refund or something.
ya its normal for clear blue but u should always take 2 test then go to the doctor, but jus take the test and then u will get ur results GOODLUCK!
probably just the indentation or something like those watercolor markers... when u add water they turn colors
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment