Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is the Clear Blue Early Detection Digital Test reliable?

I had unprotected sex every day during my ovulation cycle. I'm 2 days late on my period. My nipples are sore and my stomach hurts if I'm not eating something. So I took a test today and it said NOT PREGNANT. Should I just stick with that answer cause it's the early detection and it's past my period date or should I try a different test?Is the Clear Blue Early Detection Digital Test reliable?
i took the clearblue early detection digital test in my first month of pregnancy which said i was not pregnant... now i am 26 weeks pregnant.





sup to you really, if your still not sure over the next week or so try taking another. that's what i done.





good luck.Is the Clear Blue Early Detection Digital Test reliable?
it was for me. the day before and the day of my missed period i took dollar store tests and got really light lines, then took a clear blue digital test to be sure, and it said pregnant in like 20 second! the dollar store ones worked, but it took like 5 mins and it was really light. BUT everyones HCG levels are diff. i may have had a lot more...some people have to wait till they miss their whole period or later. if U cant wait, i know u probably cant lol, go get a blood test, that will show ANYTHING
it worked for me. If i were you i would take another brand to make sure. Try EPT
I would say it's pretty accurate since you waited until you missed your period. It's when you take it before your missed period that it becomes as low as 80% accurate.
You can try a different one if it eases your mind. But they were always accurate for me. I took one 6 days before my period was due this time and got my ';pregnant'; answer.
In my opinion all tests are the same. I've even taken the dollar ones and they have been right. I've always taken them before I missed my period. Never had one be wrong before.
No, wait and test later.





I took several Clear Blue digital tests and they all came up negative, One of those tests was after I had gotten a positive result on my blood test! So I wouldn't go by those alone. Get a blood test done if you are worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment