Thursday, February 18, 2010

I took a clear blue easy pregnancy test and It came back that I was pregnant. should I take another test?

I took the test because I missed a period. My breasts were very tender and swollen, I had terrible back pain, and I also experienced nausea. I am not sure if i should just take another test then go to an OB/GYN, or just go to an OB/GYN.I took a clear blue easy pregnancy test and It came back that I was pregnant. should I take another test?
yeah make appointment at doctors





xxxI took a clear blue easy pregnancy test and It came back that I was pregnant. should I take another test?
I would go ahead and go to your OB/GYN. If you take a test and it is positive, and you are having all of the signs, then you most likely are.








Good luck and congrats!
Congrats! =) How exciting!





Make an appointment with an OB/GYN first thing tomorrow. You might have to wait a few weeks for the first appointment unless something happens, so call as soon as you can. Good luck!
my ob/gyn tells me to trust clear blue and it never failed me ( when instructions are followed)


don't wait another second, go get an appointment with your dr


start taking folic acid every day if you haven't already


good luck
You know you are pregnant so why would you take another test? Phone the dr. let them know you are pregnant and they will schedule an appointment in a month or two for a check up.
Congratulations! There is no need to take another test. You can if you want, but it will be positive. yay for you!
Clear blue is pretty accurate its what I used when I found out I was pregnant! schedule an appointment!
You are pregnant. The test could be wrong if you had gotten a negative but not the other way around. CONGRATS
Positive is positive, congrats!
you're pregnant ;)
you are pregnant!!


call your doctor and make an appointment for a blood test

No comments:

Post a Comment